Friday 18 April 2014

Introductions

Hey!

Welcome to my blog. This will be dedicated to writing reviews about gigs and new music that appeals to me with a few photographs thrown in here and there. I thought I would let you know a bit about the writer (and/or photographer) before I post anything else. 

My name is Maddy, I'm 17 and I'm from the West Midlands in England. At this current moment, I'm studying journalism at South Staffordshire College at the Lichfield campus. I listen to a lot of pop punk and hardcore music, however I'm open to most kinds of music. It's a regular occurrence that I will take pictures at gigs, but only recently I thought about writing reviews along with it (a bit slow, I know). 

That's all I can think of that anyone would be interested in for now, so I'll leave it at that. However, if you could find a few minutes out of your day to share this on any kind of social networking site to help me out, that would be absolutely fantastic and I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

- Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment